Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Tuesday, August 4, 2009 - fried eggs and cooking chicken

For breakfast, I wanted something savory, so I fried some onions and tomatoes and added scrambled eggs stretched with milk. On the side, yellow paprika and sausage.
By the way, here are some onions... they are sold in bunches tied by a rubberband...
That evening, Andras wanted some chicken, so we bought some...
and some chicken spice (pictured here with cappuccino-flavored Twixt and the freshest ginger I've ever had)
and here was the result. I pounded the chicken flat and have found that doing this makes my chicken come out a lot better. Added the chicken seasoning and peas and it came out really nice with some sauce. I also made pepper fried cabbage... an easy side dish my friend Lijie from Mongolia taught me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment